We have a long history and an exciting future.
We were formed by mergers between young entrepreneurial companies and the Danish and Swedish postal corporations. Together, we have established a leading Nordic logistics company, generating a dynamic that is unique to us.
In 2013, we gathered our operations under a new, common brand: PostNord Logistics. This singnalled an exciting new step in our evolution. In 2014, and we simplified our company name in Finland and have operated as PostNord Oy since the 1st of September that year.
- 2015 we bought Uudenmaan Pikakuljetus Ltd (UPK).
- 2015 the merger of international letter and postal services provider Direct Link Worldwide Oy and PostNord Oy came into force.
- 2014 our company was named PostNord Oy in Finland.
- 2013 our logistics operations merged into one, under the PostNord Logistics brand.
- 2012 the following businesses were bought: Green Cargo Logistics (Sweden), Harlem Transport (Norway) and Byrknes Auto (Norway).
- 2011 the company was renamed as PostNord AB.
- 2009 Post Danmark A/S and Posten AB merged, thus enabling to respond to the demand for cross-border communication and logistics solution. As a whole, the company has over 800 years of experience in the field.
- 2008 DPD became a part of the Finnish section of Posten Logistik.
- 2007 PostNord acquired Suomen Logistiikkatalo.
- 2006 PostNord Logistics acquired Sal-Trans.
- 2001 HIT Ab started operating in Finland.
- 1986 HIT Ab - Hultberg Inrikes Transporter has been a subsidiary owned by Posten since 1986.