Make a Complaint
Was you shipment damaged, or was it lost completely or in part?
The party paying for the freight can file a claim for compensation of the shipment. Once we have processed the information, we will be in touch.
Please fill in the claim form carefully
- Click and download the form below.
- Save the PDF file on your computer.
- Fill in the information on the form and save the completed form.
- Send the completed form to our customer service.
Tip! After filling in the form once, save it on your computer so that in the future you will only have to change shipment details and the claim form’s variable information on a ready template. The claimant details you saved will remain unchanged.
Please enclose the following
- Copy of the invoice
- Copy of the bill of freight if indication of the damage has been marked on it
- In the case of damage, photographs of the damaged product and its original packaging material
- In the case of DPD export and import shipments, proof that compensation is being claimed from the transporter only (Declaration of Non-Insurance)
Send claim form
Ansatie 6a A
Are you PostNord Sweden’s customer?
File a complaint here.
The damaged good and its packaging material must be kept for our inspection. The damaged goods and packaging material must not be discarded without our approval. Our liability for damages is based on our terms of contract as well as the general agreements and imperative legislation binding the transport industry.