InNight - Overnight deliveries
We drive while you sleep.
We also ship goods according to a prearranged schedule overnight, so you can enjoy a peaceful night's sleep. This means that goods ordered for urgent requirements will be available right at the start of the working day.
Our system traffic solutions are individually designed to cover the needs of your business. This is facilitated by our robust, scheduled shipping network which covers the whole of Northern Europe and the Baltic region.
Our delivery area in Europe
- The Nordics
- Baltic region
We will work with you to draw up a shipment plan which also takes account of your customers' needs. For example, an order received late in the afternoon will be at its destination early next morning. In this way, your customer can start enjoying the benefits of your products in the morning while his competitors are still waiting for their deliveries to arrive.
In the InNight system, there will be at least seven regular delivery depots, to which deliveries take place on at least four working days each week.
Our overnight distribution network drivers deliver goods to your customers in accordance with your shipment plan
- The drop-off point for the goods is a jointly agreed locked area.
- Our driver will have the keys and (if necessary) the security code for the premises in question.
InNight service has many benefits
- Scheduled overnight delivery network: the goods are distributed before businesses open in the morning.
- Fast deliveries for all parcels, whether shipped from Finland or abroad.
- Efficient return logistics back to the point of dispatch.
- Environmentally friendly and efficient distribution channel: for example, returns can be collected while deliveries are being made.
- Electronic data transfer enables real-time tracking and reporting of shipments.
- Reliable deliveries and first-class service are key for us.
In accordance with your requirements, our InNight service chain can start right at the supplier's shipping department, in which case our own staff will take responsibility for sorting the goods and loading them onto the outgoing vehicles. The same line haul can load goods from the customer's European warehouse and deliver them to our depot in one journey. In most cases the transport time is the same as when driving from the central warehouse directly to the destination country. This way, however, you save shipping costs and wasted time – as well as protect the environment!